In addition to the unique gastronomic traditions, in Barcelona you will spend a modern, cosmopolitan Easter Week when you can enjoy the city at its very best, with spring weather and a large number of festivities, such as the traditional short and large palm branches (palmas and palmones) on Palm Sunday, among many others.
Of course, you can also enjoy the leisure offer of Barcelona, including theatre plays, musicals, street shows and sports. Why not take advantage of your trip to visit the Camp Nou Football Stadium on 20 April and enjoy one of the most exciting matches of the year, the one of F.C. Barcelona versus Athletic Club?
All this while staying at the most suitable hotel to cater for your specific needs, because Expo Hoteles has three hotels in the city centre so you can choose the one you prefer.
Have you ever seen the traditional monas de Pascua in Barcelona?
THE BEST VIEWS OF BARCELONA
Spend your Easter holidays at the highest level at one of the best hotels in the city.
- Situated in an exceptional location near Sants Railway Station.
- A modern and elegant hotel, opened in 2004.
- Incredible views from the Visual Restaurant on the 23rd floor of the hotel.
- Famous for its considerate service and superb attention.
- Includes SPA zone and heated swimming pool.